Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Waiting, waiting, waiting..............

We received our receipt that USCIS has received our I800 applications so now another big wait.  Our new officer is very nice and it's our hope that it will all be approved.  USCIS has to now approve the child we are adopting and forward our file on visa's.  I must leave 4 weeks from today, at the latest.  Her health is not good and will most likely require a transfusion before we get home.  Senator Denhams office is waiting for their go ahead to push the visa through quickly.  Then the wait will be for the CCAA to issue our travel approval.
In the mean time I have just about completed Melissa's doll house.  I finished her dresser last week and I still have the girl's bunkbeds to do. Never enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment