Sunday, April 24, 2011

Goats and Sheep

I finally talked to Bruce tonight.  He has had quite an adventure!  His flight was delayed because of goats and sheep.  They got loose before the plane took off and then once in flight they kept walking up and down the aisle.  He said that no one seemed to really care.  It's really amazing since he was traveling to the largest city in the world. 
He was able to venture out while I stayed in my room.  I had no guide today and am just not comfortable taking off by myself.  I've had way too much time to think!  We both pick up our girls tomorrow!!!  We're very nervous.  We spent so much time waiting to see if this was really going to work that we didn't send any photos to help prepare them.  Many families send gifts and photos to their children ahead of time but, we didn't want to get Kate's hopes up and then something happen.  So now we are praying a lot and hoping for the best.
I did venture downstairs to check out the "Western Dinner" in the dining room.  Yeah, nothing western there so I have ordered a pizza.  This will be interesting.

1 comment: